At Mt. Lebanon Chiropractic we want your first visit to be comfortable and productive.Â It entails our 8-point exam, which consists of the following:
- A postural analysis will be performed to determine biomechanical stressor affecting the body.
- A weight differential will be performed to determine which side of your body is biomechanically imbalanced.
- Surface EMG is a computerized scan of your spine to help determine nerve interference.
- Digital x-rays will be performed if necessary to evaluate your specific complaints
- Palpation is one of the ways the Doctor will find tender spots, spasm, and/or misalignments of the vertebras by touching your spine.
- Leg Length check. This will help the doctor to find biomechanical stresses in the body.
- Therapy will be used to relax the body.