- 51% of the children who sought chiropractic care were seen for relief of respiratory or ear, nose and throat symptoms
- 15% had musculoskeletal complaints
- 12% were experiencing gastrointestinal or skin problems
- 6% had allergy complications
- 5% sought care for prevention of illness.
If you want to learn more about how chiropractic practices can help your children, read Dr. Ohm’s study here.
Did you know that chiropractic is the most frequently utilized holistic health care choice for America’s children today?
Educated parents everywhere are choosing to provide proactive health and wellness chiropractic care, in addition to disease and pain treatment which is necessary to ensure the healthy growth and development of their children.Â Shouldn’t you give your children the chance to be healthy as they are designed to be!